Thursday, March 18, 2010

School Days at Geneva Elementary



Geneva Elementary School

After the Geneva Elementary School was built on 400 North, I attended there for a year. There were over 600 students there at that time and although the numbers have fluctuated some, they remain about the same in 2010. I don’t remember my teacher’s name but I do remember the cutest girl in my class whose name was Karen. Yes, even at an early age, I began to recognize that boys and girls were different. Girls were better looking and smelled a lot better. Maybe they smelled better because they didn’t play as hard during recess. Or maybe it was because their Mother’s made them bathe more frequently than a boy’s Mother did. Anyway that was a something new to me coming from a family of boys with no sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment