Thursday, March 18, 2010

School Days at Westmore Elementary




The next year I was transferred to the next newest school in Orem, Westmore Elementary, located at 1150 South Main Street. My teacher was Mrs. Wentz and I got along with her well even though she was quite strict. I remember a show-and-tell following Christmas that year because I only took a flashlight to class and was embarrassed to compare it with some Christmas gifts my classmates brought. Mrs. Maybe was my teacher the next year. I remember her fainting on the play ground one day and receiving a head injury that kept her out of school for a few days. That particular school had a round class room on the east side of the school that really seemed to be more open and light than other class rooms there. I wished that I had the chance to be in the class room.

No comments:

Post a Comment